Do you love dogs? Are you hard working and dependable? We are always looking for people to join our team as day or overnight staff. Job descriptions are listed below. Download and fill out our Job Application, and then use the form below to submit it to us. We will be in touch if there are opportunities available.
Current Job Openings
Major responsibilities include extensive cleaning and overseeing the well-being of all our dog guests in the facility and out in play. Previous experience working in a pet facility (vet, kennel, resort) is highly preferred but not a requirement. If you don’t love dogs, please don’t apply.
Please include a cover letter or brief description of your experience, general availability, and hours desired. Starting pay depends on experience and job history.
In order to apply candidates must:
- Be least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to work weekends and Holidays
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds and able to stand for long periods of time
Job Type: Part-time
Overnight Pet Care Specialist
The individual works alone after facility closes for the day and will be responsible for overseeing our overnight doggie guests and cleaning the facility.
Your main responsibility is to walk and oversee our overnight guests. You would also be required to peform routine cleaning/sanitizing the resort that may include:
- cleaning dog suites
- vacuuming, mopping, laundry, washing and sanitizing dog bowls, etc.
Minimum Position Qualifications
- 21 or older
- High School diploma
- Have own transportation
- Must love dogs!
- Not afraid of dogs
- Reliable, hardworking and trustworthy
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
Job Type: Part-time
Application Submission Form
Please use the form below to submit your completed job application, as well as a cover letter.